Bank of America Hiring CA/ICWA/CS/MBA candidates for Team Leader and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London, and Hong Kong. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Leader as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Team Leader
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role will involve collaborating with multiple on-shore business partners across the bank to understand different reporting systems. The candidate will need to proactively engage with the on-shore change management and technology teams responsible for improving our data quality and assist efforts on feed development / enhancement and overall process design to close the gaps identified. Also, candidate need to work on regulatory reports based on BASEL-III LCR requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) and works with product Data Stewards to complete manual reconciliations, determine common reconciling items, variance types and gather business requirements for an automated solution.
- Validates data and signs off on reports within test environments to confirm Business Intelligence tool accuracy, functionality and EDM Standards are met.
- Monitors technical and data issues within Business Intelligence tools and manages issue resolution, insuring that all Data Reconciliation and Data Validation controls are available.
- Communicates status to stakeholders and escalates issues according to defined process, as needed.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.