Bank of America Recruitment 2021.Bank of America recruiting CA/CS/CWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London and Hong Kong.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA/CS/CWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com
- Experience: 07+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist with project documentation, SoP creation. Outbound testing/recons (BW to Essbase, SRC Systems)
- 2) Excellent knowledge on FSR Project and its linkage to Consolidation, Elimination and Simulation Activities.
- 3) Continually identify process improvement opportunities. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting as per calendar.
- 4) Active involvement in the Project from the initial phase and provide ongoing support. Work on process and procedure gaps with LOB to closure. Represent BA Continuum in business partner meetings
- 5) Train associates on process and procedures and provide ongoing support
- 6) Working on map changes, balance movements, hierarchy maintenance, and Master Data Management amendments.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.