Bank of America Hiring B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA/ICWAI candidates for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London, and Hong Kong. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA/ICWAI
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Associate would be required to understand the functionalities of different tools/applications for downloading the inputs for their reports like, SAP, Oracle
- Should have exposure to GL in terms of Reconciliation along with Local and US GAAP
- GL Audit / Risk / Control background will be required to streamline the project deliverables
- Work closely with the IT teams and development team to address GL impact
- Establish strong working relationships with business partners and line finance
- Work on best practices and process excellence methodology within the teams
- Assist with project documentation, SOP creation. Outbound testing/recons (BW to Essbase, SRC Sys)
- Continually identify process improvement opportunities. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting as per calendar.
- Actively to be involved in the Project\BAU process and provide ongoing support.
- Work on process and procedure gaps with LOB to closure. Represent BA Continuum in business partner meetings
- Prepare and provide updates to stakeholders and management groups.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.