Opportunity to be part of the fastest growing Bank. Hiring for existing & upcoming branches
Walk-in Interview Venue
Bandhan Bank Banjara Hills Branch
No-8-2-686/4, 1st Floor, BS Spaces, Road No 12NBT Nagar, Banjara Hills
Telangana – 500034
Contact Person – Mr. Vimalkumar – HR
Date: 22th November 2023
Time: 9:30am to 03.00pm
Job Location: Across Telangana
Job Role :
- Branch Head
Assistant Branch Head
Branch Sales Manager
Customer Relationship Officer
Current Account Manager
Sales Manager – Merchant Acquiring
Branch Sales Executive Job
Branch Head (Minimum 8 years of Experience / Age upto 40 years).
Work with management in establishing growth, sales, employee productivity and profit objectives for the branch. Make certain that all office operations are performed in accordance with established Banking policies and procedures, either directly or through appropriate supervisor, e.g., balancing of books, control of vault cash, control of security documents, etc. Implement strategies to achieve financial targets and qualitative goals assigned to the branch as part of Banks overall strategic plan Cooperate with, participate in, and support the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements; ensure that the office and all personnel adhere to the same. Bring out the best of branchs personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation. Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
Job Title – Branch Sales Manager (Minimum 5 years of Experience in retail banking products & services
- Serve as an active member of the office customer service team and be held accountable for sales performance
- Interact with the Branch Manager to further expand existing customer relationships and develop new contacts
- Make “outside” sales and customer service calls on present and prospective customers within the branch’s market area both individually and along with the team.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
Job Title Sales Manager Merchant Acquiring (Minimum 3 years of experience in Merchant Accounts / Age upto 30 years).
- Acquisition of high value new merchant relationships every month
- Responsible for onboarding of merchant base within the regulatory norms
- Responsible to manage and service the portfolio of Merchant accounts of POS
- Manage portfolio volume aiming to grow the same by new acquisitions as well portfolio deepening within his/her assigned locations
- Track the existing portfolio of Key Merchants to ensure activation / retention of merchants, grow market share and wallet share
- Create cross sell opportunities of other products to the Merchants in the portfolio.
- Work within Regulatory guidelines laid down by RBI in merchant acquiring and within compliance and code of the bank
Job Title – Current Account Manager (Minimum 1 years of experience in CA Channel
- Achieve sales targets through direct efforts by Identifying sales opportunities for the CA product by acquiring new customers and building new relationships.
- Ensure timely servicing of leads received and resolution of discrepancies raised during application process.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Job Title – Customer Relationship Officer and Teller (Minimum 1 years of experience in sales / cross sell of financial products
- Ensure that the customer query are attended to and resolved in an efficient manner and within stipulated Turn Around Time (TAT).
- Ensure NTB lead generation as per productivity targets provided by the Bank.
- Deepening of mapped customer portfolio as per benchmarks provided by the Bank.