Bajaj Capital Limited Recruitment December 2019: Bajaj Capital Limited walkin Recruitment for BFA in Any Specialization, B.Com in Commerce, B.B.A / B.M.S in Management, BCA in Computers, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization for Bengaluru location. This position required candidates for the role of Wealth/Relationship Manager. Interested and Eligible candidates may join for the walkin interview at Bajaj Capital Ltd No. 6/4 Union Street 2nd floor Opp lakshmi vilas bank Infantry Road Bangalore 560002 on 4th December – 14th December from 11 AM onwards. Please find below the further Details and Apply through the apply Link given at Bottom of the Article.
Bajaj Capital Limited Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Wealth/Relationship Manager
- Qualification & Experience – MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization with 01 – 06 years experience
- Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Vacancies – 15
- Sector- Banking/Financial Services/Broking
- Location- Bengaluru
Bajaj Capital Limited Walk in Time, Venue and Contact details:
- 4th December – 14th December, 11 AM onwards
- Walkin Address: Bajaj Capital Ltd No. 6/4 Union Street 2nd floor Opp lakshmi vilas bank Infantry Road Bangalore 560002
Job Description :
- Formulating The Strategies To Increase Client Base and contact all through daily/weekly/monthly calls, regularly.
- New Client Acquisition And Revenue Generation Through Sale Of All Liability Products Including Insurance(Li & Non Li), Mf, Pms, Ipos,Bonds, Gold ,Real Estate,Fmp & Capital Protection Fund Etc To HNI Clients.
- Preparation And Execution Of Financial Planning
- Risk Profiling and Regular Portfolio Review of Existing & New Clients.
- Timely follow-up on all the product renewal opportunities uploaded in the system.
- Promote large ticket MF SIP’s per month.
- Manage AUM & month on month growth of the same
Company description: The Bajaj Capital Group is one of India”s premier Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Company having SEBI-approved Category I Merchant Bankers. As one of India’s largest distributors of financial products, Bajaj Capital Group a wide range of investment products such as mutual funds, life and general insurance, bonds, post office schemes, etc. offered by reputed public and private and government organizations.
Selection Procedure : Interview shall be held in walkin drive, the shortlisted candidate shall be referred for further procedure.