BioGenex Life Sciences hiring for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.BioGenex Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Secunderabad, is a 100% subsidiary of the US parent Company, BioGenex Laboratories Inc., headquartered in San Ramon, California. BioGenex, a technology leader in Molecular Pathology, provides a Total Solution for complete automation of cell and tissue testing..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: BioGenex Life Sciences
- Location : Hyderabad( Adibatla )
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: B. Com,M. Com,CA Inter,ICWAI Inter,MBA
- Experience : 2 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 5th January
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 4th January – 5th January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
BioGenex Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Plot No.4, Survey No.656/A(Part),Aero Space and Precision Engineering Industries SEZ, Adibatla (V), Ibrahimpatnam (M),Ranga Reddy District, T.S. India, Pin – 501 510. http://www.biogenex.com
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact – Pathan Shahabaz Khan ( 8801637867 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger & Analysis.
- Must have hands-on experience in Tally ERP 9 and knows about GST returns.
- MIS Exposure
- Good command on Microsoft Excel.
- Manage the daily operations of accounting.
- Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors / creditors statements.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
- Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.