Barclays Recruitment for AVP – BUK Internal Reporting Position for Chennai location .This position required B.Com,M.Com,CA Inter,CMA Inter,CS Inter,CA,MBA qualification.Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
- Role Name – AVP – BUK Internal Reporting Position
- Qualification & Experience – B.Com,M.Com,CA Inter,CMA Inter,CS Inter,CA,MBA with Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Location- Chennai
Barclays Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -20th Nov 2019.
- Closing Date of Recruitment-Suggested to apply with in 3 days from Opening date
AVP – BUK Internal Reporting Position Job Description :
- Responsible for driving the BUK management information reports, which focuses on actual numbers, forecast and KPIs.
- To execute basic financial analysis which can formulate the base story telling
- To prepare and present the reporting of NIM by Products and Segments of the Barclays UK and comment on the business drivers for the NIM variance.
- To deliver high quality daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly key performance reports (ManCo, EMR, WFU, Segment reporting etc.) for the BUK finance leadership team
- Be proactive in identifying and implementing process improvement and ensuring a strong control environment
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of the required regular processes and procedures as documented and agreed with the BUK Managing Director/Director of BP&A/BUK CFO
- Collaboration across BUK Finance – share best practice, influence process improvements and participate in cross finance initiatives
- Take ownership of own development, participating actively in one to ones, responding to feedback and identifying learning opportunities in the workplace
Company description : Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview