Invesco Limited is hiring B.Com / M.Com / MBA /CA /CS / Degree in Commerce/Finance. Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco. With 8,000+ employees worldwide and an on-the-ground presence in 25 countries, we’re driven by a pure focus on investment, broad diversity of thought across our organization, and a passion to exceed. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Invesco Limited
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Compliance Administrator
- Qualification: B.Com / M.Com / MBA /CA /CS / Degree in Commerce/Finance
- Experience : 03-05 years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Address day to day compliance alerts/warnings (mainly overnight batch compliance) related to trading strategies and the application of technology related or manual controls created and applied during this process
- Perform daily review of portfolio transactions and monitor compliance investment restrictions as they apply to holdings and transactions, identifying breaches and following up with respective parties to ensure rectification
- Prepare documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate/demonstrate adequate processes/controls to meet applicable regulatory requirements
- Rule maintenance on trading application like: Charles River
- Maintaining the Compliance Block facility, ensuring that the necessary systems are updated to reflect the current blocks position
- Assist in resolving queries from regional compliance team and Front Office on compliance matters
- Assist with ongoing review of relevant processes and procedures to ensure best practice
- Attend selected meetings/committees as a representative of Compliance
- Conduct Account Mapping / Review viz a viz applicable rules
- Prepare Monthly Metrics report from CRD for senior management
- Conduct forensic, periodic, and transactional testing to ensure compliance of the investment manager, with all applicable state, federal and self-regulatory agency requirements.
- Interact with members of regional compliance teams to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls.
- Act as subject matter expert in resolving complex situations in day to day tasks
- Assist in Compliance related projects and responsibilities.
- Assist the legal and compliance staff as requested.
- Effectively find solutions to compliance issues as they arise.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply