|Genpact recruiting for Management Trainee – US Statutory Reporting – B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ CPA|
Genpact inviting application for the post of Management Trainee – US Statutory Reporting .This Position requires candidates should have B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ CPA With Experience.Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Management Trainee – US Statutory Reporting
- Preparation of Yellow Book Financials as per NAIC Guidelines – quarterly and annually
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements from quarterly/ annual reports and filings to come out with logical interpretations and trends
- Contributes to financial close cycles, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and preparation of information needed for GAAP and Statutory reporting requirements
- Build effective controls in the reporting processes to ensure accuracy of the financials and other supplements filings
- Analyzes results of studies, reports, analyses. Prepares complex reports/analyses including analysis on balance sheets, income statements, annual/quarterly reports
- Process improvements and Streamlining to drive efficiencies and effectiveness
- Preparation of other Regulatory Reporting , Board packs, Management Packs, and other Internal Reports, G2S, Cash Flow, Part III (Loss Development)
- Coordinates, conducts reviews and/or documents and efforts involving financial close processes, analysis, GAAP and Statutory reporting requirements, ad hoc requests, research and special projects.
Other important details:
- Qualification: B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ CPA With Experience.
- Location : Gurgaon
- Vacancies: Information not available
- Salary : Information not available
- Posted date : 11/10/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply : 11/10/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 03 days from Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on interview( Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Age limit : NA
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .