Smith & Nephew Recruitment 2021. Smith & Nephew recruiting B.Com/M.Com/CA Inter/ICWA/ICFAI for Rebates Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Smith & Nephew plc, also known as Smith+Nephew, is a British multinational medical equipment manufacturing company headquartered in Watford, England. Eligibility for the Rebates Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Smith & Nephew
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Rebates Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/CA Inter/ICWA/ICFAI
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Rebate Analyst will participate and lead in the management and measurement of contracts administration and performance process to meet and exceed company expectations. Ensure timely execution of all components of contract administration in a collaborative approach within Healthcare System Contract Administration and to provide clear and open communication to team members.
- Responsible for accurate evaluation and interpretation of customer contracts to ensure payments are calculated accurately and issued timely as per the terms and conditions of the contracts Responsible for the detailed analysis and validation of rebate payments utilizing mainframe systems and PC based applications. Ensure on time preparation and delivery of all customer results that are contractually and legally obligated to provide to our customers (reconciliation statements, credit memos, contract performance reports, etc.).
- Build reports to be distributed to company representatives, outside distributors and other crucial contacts as required. Maintain an effective customer focus and proactively lead all aspects of account assignments. Participate and assist in operational improvement initiatives and/or creation of new procedures to provide improved internal and external customer support and service.
- Responsible for calling out any issues or discrepancies that may be identified and provide supporting documentation and transparency to management. Responsible for identification and analysis of any disputed rebate claims data. Conduct peer review sessions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Smith & Nephew entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Smith & Nephew entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.