Cargill Recruitment 2021. Cargill recruiting B.Com/M.Com/CA Inter/CMA Inter/CMA/BBA for Polish Specialist with Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Cargill, Inc. is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Polish Specialist with Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cargill
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Polish Specialist with Finance
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/CA Inter/CMA Inter/CMA/BBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-share your updated cv to email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handle Record to Report (RTR) activities, which includes processing journal entries and intercompany transactions, handling fixed assets accounting, performing close process activities, bank accounting and reconciliations thereof.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet Reconciliations. Experience of BlackLine tool would be an advantage.
- Responsible for TDS & GSTR submissions.
- Knowledge of managing Fixed asset related activities.
- Ensure new business migration activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate training, documentation and controls
- Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
- Build and maintain relationships with BU partners.
- Respond to BU contacts/customers directly and to deliver error free process
- Participate in COSO and other Finance job family trainings