|Mercedes-Benz Research and Development Hiring Controlling – Methods & Process Specialist-B.Com/CA/ICWA/MBA
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development inviting application for the post of Controlling – Methods & Process Specialist.This Position requires candidates should have B.Com/CA/ICWA/MBA with 04-08 years of experience.Daimler entered the Indian market and established Mercedes-Benz India Ltd in 1994. The company was renamed DaimlerChrysler India Pvt. Ltd. after the merger of the parent company Daimler with Chrysler. After DaimlerChrysler demerged from Chrysler in 2007, it changed its name to Daimler AG. As a result, DaimlerChrysler India was renamed Mercedes-Benz India once again. Mercedes-Benz India is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz India pioneered the luxury car market in India. The company is headquartered in Chakan, Pune, Maharashtra. Mercedes-Benz was recognised as India’s Most Admired Company in a survey by Fortune India magazine in 2013. In 2015 the brand was adjudged Economic Times’ Brand Equity’s, ‘India’s Most Exciting Brand’ and topped the survey in automotive four-wheeler category. The company has received the highest rank in the J.D. Power 2018 India Customer Service Index (CSI) study in the luxury car segment.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.-Controlling – Methods & Process Specialist
- Formulating process flows, methods and guidelines for new processes as applicable
- Review of existing process flows, methods and guidelines on a timely basis to update the changes in processes as applicable
- Recommending and implementing appropriate changes (in line with Daimler’s LS 2020 Principles, industry best practices, etc.)
- Documenting with respect to adhering to quality management templates.
- Ensuring the documents are approved and shared in the communication portals
- Communication and training to the respective stakeholders
- Co-ordination with other function as required.
Other important details:
- Location :Bengaluru
- Salary : Information not available
- Opening date : 27/08/2019
- Qualification: B.Com/CA/ICWA/MBA with 04-08 years
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply with below link.