Axis Bank Hiring HSC (12th) pass candidates for Relationship Officer/Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Axis Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Relationship Officer/Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Relationship Officer/Executive
- Qualification: HSC (12th) pass
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 29th December from 11.00 AM onwards Axis Securities Ltd (Quess)203 2nd floor Raindrops Building Nr Pariseema complex C G Road Ahmedabad 380009
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Axis Bank is hiring for various departments under Relationship Officer/Executive (Field Sales) Profile on Partner’s Payroll. Department: Loan Vertical & Other Banking product Experience: 6 months in any sales profile (Preferable – Banking & Financial product sales)
- Qualification: Minimum HSC (12th) pass (Fresher’s can also apply who are ready to build their career in sales) Job Location: Ahmedabad Job Profile: Candidate should be good at: Doing cold calling Identifying sales opportunities Closing business deals Negotiating Following up with customers Meeting sales targets
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.