Axis Bank Released Job Openings On 04-04-2022. Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Axis Bank Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Business Development Executive (BDE) Position.Complete Details for the Business Development Executive (BDE) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 4th April – 8th April, 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM Axis Bank Ltd, 2nd Floor, Adarsh Nagar, Azadpur Branch Delhi.Opp to Azadpur Mandi Near Adarsh Nagar Metro Station Contact – Priyanka Raina HR ()
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sales Team is a part of the Bank’s front line sales line. Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products to new customers for the bank. They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity. They are responsible for selling banking and third party products to customers based on their needs. They are responsible for handling customer queries. Sales Team is required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service Key Responsibilities: Selling of banks and third party products to new customers. Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity. Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products. Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis. Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.). Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time. Daily entry of interaction with customers in banks CRM system. Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity. Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time.