Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Axis Bank is Hiring for Internal Audit Revenue and Cost
Qualification required is CA,ICWA(CMA),MBA/PGDM
Job location is Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Axis Bank is Hiring CA,ICWA(CMA),MBA/PGDM.Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further. Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow and chart your own career path. So, if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person we require..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Location :Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
- Post Name:Internal Audit Revenue and Cost
- Qualification: CA,ICWA(CMA),MBA/PGDM
- Experience :02-07+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertake revenue assurance assessments based on risks associated with the revenue cycle.
- Identify key processes and activities having significant revenue impact.
- Execute revenue and cost audits across revenue streams/ expenses in line with internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide recommendations for revenue recognition and opportunities
- Assess the opportunities to be undertaken to identify cost optimization opportunities
- Develop tests of transactions and evaluating audit findings
- Prepare audit reports and synopsis
- Prepare detailed spend analysis, quantified cost reduction opportunities and implementation roadmap for each identified opportunity
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam