Axis Bank Released Job Openings On 09-11-2021.Axis Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Axis Bank Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Branch Relationship Officer Position.Complete Details for the Branch Relationship Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gangtok
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a part of the branch banking team, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) are responsible for providing financial solutions to customer by offering bank’s products, providing service to existing and New-To-bank customers in the branch and adding new customers through referral generation activities and customer visits. They will be required to use their communication skills to add new customers and Cross Sell of Bank products. As part of daily cadence, BROs are required to engage with existing customers of Bank which are mapped to their portfolio for offering additional products of the bank as per the need of the customer. BROs are expected to process customer transactions and Service requests within defined turnaround time (TAT) and ensure end to end closure. BROs may also be posted as teller as per organization’s requirements for processing cash transactions of customers. BROs shall introduce customers to alternate channels of banking such as Internet Banking, mobile banking, WhatsApp banking wherever possible Key Responsibilities Offering solutions and Cross selling Bank’s retail banking and third party products as per assigned budgets. (Eg. Life insurance, General insurance, Mutual Funds, Loans etc.) Achieve Business budgets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis consistently. Generating referrals and leads of new customers for sale of bank’s products. Promoting bank’s products by taking part in marketing activities and customer visits outside the branch. Contact existing customers for bringing in more deposits and cross selling of bank’s products..