Axis Bank is hiring CA/ICWA ..Axis Bank is the third-largest Indian bank offering a wide assortment of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2019 and nine international offices. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Location :Bengaluru( Whitefield )
- Post Name:Credit Analyst – CAMPU
- Qualification: CA/ICWA
- Experience : 01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- As part of Credit team, responsible for preparing and putting up various notes (appraisal, review, risk replies, etc) to the appropriate authority.
- Coordinating with stakeholders belonging to various verticals during the process of sanctioning, credit delivery, audit and recovery.
- Conducting the rating of the borrower and recommending credit decision in consultation with Credit Manager.
- Monitoring of accounts post disbursal.
- Conducting review / renewal of accounts.
- Maintaining acceptable TAT for various tasks such as conducting rating, preparation of appraisal note, renewals, etc.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply