AXA XL recruiting Graduate/ Post graduate in commerce for Analyst – Credit Control & Premium Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. AXA XL is the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, known for solving even the most complex risks. For mid-sized companies to the world’s largest multinationals, we offer traditional and innovative insurance solutions and services in over 200 countries and territories..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst – Credit Control & Premium Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AXA XL
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Analyst – Credit Control & Premium Accounting
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post graduate in commerce
- Experience: 00-05+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation and review of comprehensive reports and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders
- Drive process automation and standardization of various reports /working / sheets
- Collections through statement generation, reminders and follow-up with various departments
- Cash processing following Internal audit and Financial Internal Control guidelines
- Account reconciliations and resolution of issues in coordination with internal parties
- Settlement of Coinsurers dues and other payables
- Ledger reconciliation with an analytical mind-set
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.