Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AXA XL is Hiring CA .AXA XL is the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, known for solving even the most complex risks. For mid-sized companies to the world’s largest multinationals, we offer traditional and innovative insurance solutions and services in over 200 countries and territories.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: AXA XL
- Location :Silokhera Gurgaon
- Post Name:Deputy Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :05-06+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations such as Receivable/Payable, Losses, Unearned premium and deferred acquisition cost.
- Balance sheet & Profit and Loss analysis including Ratio analysis, Policy level analysis, Management data & analysis, commentaries etc.
- Review of manual adjustment for IBNR, UPR, allowance for doubtful debts, Investment income.
- Review of manual adjustment to incorporate legal entity, operating unit & other chart fields level restructuring in GL.
- Preparation of source system ageing report for receivables.
- Review of receivable / payable balances for ageing analysis.
- Ledger vs actuarial data reconciliation for losses.
- Liaise with onshore stakeholder in the Identification & investigation of any exceptions in reconciliations.
- Identify process improvements and make recommendations to streamline the process.
- Preparation of corporate Close Calendar.
- Participate in projects as & when required to ensure true & fair presentation of financials as a result of changes in internal, external treaties, Ledger Clean-up activities etc.
- Handling of ad-hoc queries related to the process on a regular basis.
- Assist in quarterly close & reporting process and adhere to time schedules.
- Review and update internal controls (FIC) documentation/SOX compliance for various processes
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply