AXA XL Recruitment 2021. AXA XL recruiting CA,MBA for Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
AXA XL is the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, known for solving even the most complex risks. For mid-sized companies to the world’s largest multinationals, we offer traditional and innovative insurance solutions and services in over 200 countries and territories.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AXA XL
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly investment accounting close process Assist in the monthly reconciliations of investment accounting data and portfolio cash. Responsible for the allocation of cash suspense account items on a monthly basis. Assist with the production of investment disclosures on a quarterly and annual basis for internal and external reporting.
- Managing the investment chart of accounts and investment account portfolio set up process in the general ledger and internal systems. Assist with requests from local reporting teams on the investments portfolio
- Maintain internal controls over investment accounting tasks to meet local and group requirement and liaise with internal and external auditors Support continuous improvements to processes for the routine production of financial and management accounting data.
- Support the team in ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects in relation to Investments as required. Other tasks or responsibilities may be assigned as appropriate.