AutoRABIT Holding Inc. hiring B-Tech/MBA for Sales Account Executive / Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: AutoRABIT Holding Inc.
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Sales Account Executive / Manager
- Qualification: B-Tech/MBA
- Experience : 7 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a AutoRABIT Sales Account Executive/ Manager you will be responsible to drive new bookings/revenue within designated accounts.
- AE/Manager should be the first point of contact and have required technical knowledge in the DevOps and SaaS space to address queries and as such requires domain expertise.
- The AE will work on achieving the quarterly/annual booking’s quota for the designated set of accounts & must ensure that they consistently achieve/overachieve their quota.
- The primary charter of this role will be to manage C-level/leadership level relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for both the product lines that one will be responsible to sell.
- Increase product adoption within the Salesforce teams at client organizations.
- Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis using Salesforce CRM
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.