AU Small Finance Bank Released Job Openings On 22-11-2021.AU Small Finance Bank Limited is an Indian scheduled commercial bank and a fortune 500 company that was founded as vehicle finance company AU Financiers (India) Ltd in 1996 and co AU Small Finance Bank Limited is an Indian scheduled commercial bank that was founded as vehicle finance company AU Financiers (India) Ltd in 1996 and converted to a small finance bank on 19 April 2017…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for AU Small Finance Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
AU Small Finance Bank Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 02-04+ Years Experience for Relationship Officer ( Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Officer ( as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Nasik/Nashik
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/11/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 22nd November 2021 & 23rd November 2021 Timing :- 11AM – 3 PM Venue :- Shop No. 2, Patil Colony, Rushiraj Residency, Gangapur Road, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch in order to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure Liability acquisition targets are met by developing new relationships and leveraging existing ones within the customer base.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers through multiple channels campaigns (in the vicinity), branch walk-ins, referrals from existing customers, through industry bodies and associations and through running industry Achieving over all numbers and value targets as per scorecard.
- Ensuring timely opening of accounts and giving smooth on boarding experience to NTB customers Compliance & Risk Responsibilities Understanding of KYC, AML guidelines and complying with Bank policies and guidelines for the role and responsibilities. Taking the responsibility of bank’s information – No third party info disclosure, verbal, written, soft copy, mail any way.