AU Small Finance Bank Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.AU is a dream that was started 25 years ago by Mr. Sanjay Agarwal, a merit holder Chartered Accountant and a first-generation entrepreneur. Founded in Jaipur in 1996 as Au Financiers, a non-deposit taking Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC), it effectively worked on funding economic growth, especially for the under-served and un-served low & middle-class individuals. For over two decades we provided secured funding to customers largely in Vehicle Loan, Business Loan and Housing Loan segments while organically spreading our geographical presence. In 2015, when RBI came out with the Small Finance Bank licensing guidelines, AU was the strongest of the 10 selected entities out of 74 applicants to receive this coveted license thanks to its strong foothold and proven track record. Au Financiers transformed into AU Small Finance Bank in April 2017 and the same year we registered a stellar listing while earning trust of renowned investors..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for AU Small Finance Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
AU Small Finance Bank Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 01-05+ Years Experience for Bank Officer / Relationship Officer Position.Complete Details for the Bank Officer / Relationship Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Patiala
- No of Vacancies:07
- Details of Salary: ₹ 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 08/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 9th November , 10.30 AM – 5.30 PM AU Small Finance Bank Sco, 113, Urban Estate Phase – 2 Patiala 147001. Contact – Baljit Kaur Saggoo
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, cross sell and selling third party products (life & health insurance, mutual funds SIPs) Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, cross sell and selling third party products (life & health insurance, mutual funds SIPs) Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, cross sell and selling third party products (life & health insurance, mutual funds SIPs) Responsible for acquiring new customers through multiple channels campaigns (in the vicinity), branch walk-ins, referrals from existing customers, through industry bodies and associations and through running industry Achieving over all numbers and value targets as per scorecard. Ensuring timely opening of accounts and giving smooth on boarding experience to NTB customers Desired Candidate Profile Selling skills, Good communication skills, Fluently speaks and understands local language. Customer service attitude, Negotiation & Relationship building Skills. Ability to convince the customers Perks and Benefits Incentives over and above the fixed salary…