ATG Recruitment 2021. ATG recruiting CA/CPA/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting (Master’s Degree is a plus for Manager – GL Accounting – US GAAP and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
ATG is a Global Business Services (GBS) company offering managed services solutions, business process management, and technological advancements to organizations seeking higher operational effectiveness, greater flexibility, and cost savings.Eligibility for the Manager – GL Accounting – US GAAP as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ATG
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager – GL Accounting – US GAAP
- Qualification: CA/CPA/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting (Master’s Degree is a plus
- Experience:07-12+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare monthly Financial Statement Package in accordance with US GAAP. The financial statement package will include Balance Sheet, Income Statement and cash flow statement
- Lead and manage all due diligence on ad-hoc audits in conjunction with external auditors to ensure that audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Close books as required (back-up).
- Analyze and complete monthly narrative of US GAAP financial statements including year-over-year, and sequential, complete with financial metrics.
- Balance sheet analysis to include adequacy of key balances
- Direct staff and close books as required.
- Conduct monthly review of results with SVPs as required
- Keep abreast of changes in accounting requirements and applicability to the Company
- Responsible for managing annual audit process to ensure that auditors information requests and questions are responded to in a timely manner to meet annual reporting deadline.
- Review draft audited financial statement and footnotes for completeness.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.