ATC Telecom Infrastructure Recruitment 2021. ATC Telecom Infrastructure recruiting CA for Deputy Manager-Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
ATC India is one of the leading independent Passive Telecom Infrastructure Providers in India and is an indirectly-held subsidiary of American Tower Corporation (NYSE:AMT). Since launching operations in India in 2007, ATC Indias portfolio has expanded to over 78,000 towers, post the recent acquisitions of ~ 20000 towers from Vodafone and Idea, and the acquisition of 51% controlling ownership of Viom Networks in 2016.ATC India has a national presence and services all major telecom service providers in the country.Eligibility for the Deputy Manager-Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ATC Telecom Infrastructure
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Deputy Manager-Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Independently conduct testing in a time bound manner with minimal rework.
- Evaluate the adequacy of actual evidences with test attributes.
- Interact with internal customers & team members to understand their requirements, follow up on information requests and queries.
- Tested controls to be reviewed by ACE India supervisor & GIA team responsible for various markets.
- Compile and update test findings, outcome and evidences in the Audit board (SOX/IFC database)
- Support in defining SOX-404 / IFC process flows and procedures including walkthroughs, status reporting, MIS etc, on need basis.
- Travel, if required to markets being tested for SOX/IFC/KFC
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.