Assam Agricultural University hiring degree in Commerce/ Accountancy/ Finance and Accounts from a recognized University/ Institute. for Accounts Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Assam Agricultural University is an agricultural education state university which was established in 1969 in Jorhat in the state of Assam, India..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Assam Agricultural University
- Location : Jorhat
- Post Name: Accounts Assistant
- Qualification: Must possess at least a degree in Commerce/ Accountancy/ Finance and Accounts from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 25000 per month
- Opening date for online Application: 30/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 05/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited through their respective emails for Walk-In-Interview and test for computer skills.
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Assam Agricultural University Careers 2020: On 28/12/2020, Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 for the post of Accounts Assistant has been released officially at aau.ac.in. Eligible candidates can go through the aau.ac.in Assam Agricultural University recruitment notification 2020 to know more about the Assam Agricultural University Accounts Assistant Jorhat recruitment 2020.
Application enclosed along with CV are invited for a post of Accounts Assistant (Contractual) under IDP, NAHEP with lump-sum remuneration of Rs. 25000 per month. The applicants having following qualifications should apply. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
1. Post Name: Accounts Assistant
2. Educational Qualification: Must possess at least a degree in Commerce/ Accountancy/ Finance and Accounts from a recognized University/ Institute.
3. Working Experience: Must have at least 2 year of professional experience in accounting/finance in any Govt./Public or Private sector organization.
4. Computer Skills: Must have experience of using Internet based applications using and working with Tally Accounting System/M. S Office Package and other related applications
How to Apply :
Filled in Application along with CV are to be submitted in firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 5th January, 2021.