Asian Paints Recruitment 2021. Asian Paints recruiting Inter CA/ICWA Inter/B.Com/MBA for Officer I – CMD and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time.Eligibility for the Officer I – CMD as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Asian Paints
- Location : India
- Post Name: Officer I – CMD
- Qualification: Inter CA/ICWA Inter/B.Com/MBA
- Experience:00-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Business Responsibility Areas (Please detail out at least 8-10 responsibility areas) Key Performance Indicators Ensure smooth operations of OPCs. Coordinate & interact with internal & external stakeholders to ensure continuity of OPCs operations.
- Monitoring of commercial parameters of OPCs Ensure compliance to commercial manual & processes at OPCs Independently monitor the complete physical stock take process at the assigned OPC Process bills of vendors / OPCs Prepare monthly excise reconciliation, PLA payments & excise utilization entries.
- Prepare, maintain repository & ensure compliance to agreements with OPCs Prepare monthly reports to be circulated to hierarchy Be involved in process improvements or IT projects implementation. Handle material accounting and negotiation for RP material at Reprocessing centers (RP OPC)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.