Asian Paints is hiring B.Com,BBA,BA .Asian Paints, The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force and India’s leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer-focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints since 1967. Today, it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Asian Paints
- Location :Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai
- Post Name:Senior Officer – Commercial
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA,BA
- Experience : 04-07 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: 5,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordinate with all ware houses commercial officers and ensure strict compliance of daily, weekly and monthly safety checklists to be implemented.
- Coordinate with all ware houses for timely conduct of safety audits and ensure audit reports to be submitted by 15th of every month.
- Gathering and analysis safety checklist data for mock drills conducted in different ware houses and reporting the findings and observations for improvements and trends on monthly basic.
- Gathering and analysis safety checklist data for electrical audit conducted in different ware houses and reporting the findings and observations for improvements on monthly basic.
- Ensure safety checklists for MHE to be implemented in all ware houses and report observations on monthly basic.
- Ensure racking checklists to be implemented in all ware houses and report observations on monthly basic.
- Collect data from all ware houses report all incidents including near miss on ESS portal and ensure proper investigation to be carried out for all incidents and Maintain data of incident trend analysis.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply