Asian Paints Recruitment 2021. Asian Paints recruiting CA for Manager Shared Services and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Asian Paints Limited is an Indian multinational paint company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling and distribution of paints, coatings, products related to home decor, bath fittings and providing of related services.Eligibility for the Manager Shared Services as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Asian Paints
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager Shared Services
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:01-03+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure compliance with the SLA agreed Ensure compliance with the Policies and guidelines of the company Adhere with the Indirect, Direct Taxation Laws and Accounting guidelines
- Adopt solution oriented and customer centric approach to process challenges Process Improvements Drive initiatives to improve overall Commercial compliance across the Organization Automate processes to enhance the overall efficiency of the team and processes Implement best practices for Payable Management People Management Upgrade skill and work towards development of the team Identify and develop talent for the next level
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.