Asian Paints Recruitment 2021.Asian Paints recruiting CA,CA Inter,B.Com,MBA/PGDM for Deputy Manager, Operational Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Asian Paints Limited, is an Indian multinational paint company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling and distribution of paints, coatings, products related to home decor, bath fittings and providing of related services.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager, Operational Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Asian Paints
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Executive – Shared Services
- Qualification: CA,CA Inter,B.Com,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 10,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Business Responsibility Areas Key Performance Indicators Operational Maintain service levels Ensure statutory compliances w.r.t. Service Tax, VAT, Income Tax including TDS implications Comply to company policies and procedures
- Migration of New Services Support migration/integration of new services to Shared Services Portfolio Process Improvement Provide continuous process improvement to recover productivity through automation etc.
- Identify process gaps and suggest initiatives for overall improvement Implement best practices for payables management Support automation for improving the overall efficiency of the team and processes People Development Set goals for subordinates and conduct performance appraisals to provide feedback for performance enhancement Hold informal discussions on frequent basis with subordinates and ensure necessary support is provided in terms of development or addressing their concerns 95% and above on time payments
- Zero non compliance to Statutory requirements viz Service Tax, VAT, Income tax etc. 100% adherence to the company policies and setting high standards of integrity
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.