Asian Paints Released Job Openings On 23-11-2021.Asian Paints The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Asian Paints Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Asian Paints Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/BMS Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Executive Corporate Audit Position.Complete Details for the Executive Corporate Audit as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist Manager in developing and executing the Annual audit plan, and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal audits
- Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
- Ensuring completion of Audit plan as per schedule for empanelled external auditors and providing guidance and support to them in execution of Audits
- Provide value-added advice and support to business partners on the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products or services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control and compliance is maintained.
- Engaging with the Auditee for finalization of dates of Audit engagement and Assisting the Manager in the collecting information and documents relevant to be used for preparation of Audit Planning Memorandum (APM)
- Identifying transactional discrepancies/inconsistencies in data extracted form ERP/MIS through Auditing Tools, Exception Reports or Manual Analysis
- Participate in opening meetings with Auditee to explain the scope and objectives of the audit engagement to Auditee and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes in scope for assigned audits and document the processes in flowcharts and/or process narratives. Identify and document inherent risks and controls within the business processes