- Asian Paints Limited Recruiting For Sales Executive/Officer
- Required qualifications are B.com,BBA,MBA
- Place of posting is Hyderabad
Asian Paints Limited is inviting application for the post of Sales Executive/Officer in Hyderabad Location.The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force and India’s leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer-focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints since 1967. Today, it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Sales Executive/Officer
- Qualifications: B.com,BBA,MBA with 00-03 years of Experience
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : ₹ 4,75,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Selection : Based on Resume
1. Deriving Sales from distributor, direct dealer and sub-dealer (only target dealers) basis budgeted annual achievement
2. Scheme communication to target dealers, direct dealers and distributors. New product launch – pitching to distributor/direct dealer and sub-dealer..
3. Coordinating with back end Sales Coordinator for payment processing and closure. Monitor Outstanding amounts for distributors and direct dealers
4. Market analysis and competitor study for identifying new sub dealers/direct dealers and distributors. Hand-hold dealer through first phase through initiatives like in-shop selling, expansion/customisation of product range and the right display at counters, etc.
5. Monitoring and analysing new dealer performance to assess which among new sub-dealers can be elevated to scheme dealers.
6. Organizing meets – plumber meets, sub-dealer meets, direct dealer meets and distributor meets.
7. Assist sub-dealer/direct dealer and distributor in complaint resolution either directly or through technician. Customer Complaints are resolved through coordination with customer care team and technical team within defined SLA
8. Maintenance of data on stock availability at distributors to cater to stock shortage of sub-dealers. Monitoring and replenishment of stocks in coordination with Supply Chain Team (for distributors and direct dealers) and distributors (for sub-dealers).
9. Evaluating the branding potential at identified counters and subsequently providing of display board to maximise visibility.