Asian Paints Recruitment 2021.Asian Paints recruiting B.Com/BAF/BBI/BMS/M.Com for Officer I – Corporate Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Asian Paints Limited, is an Indian multinational paint company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling and distribution of paints, coatings, products related to home decor, bath fittings and providing of related services.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Officer I – Corporate Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Asian Paints
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Officer I – Corporate Audit
- Qualification: B.Com/BAF/BBI/BMS/M.Com
- Experience: 00-03+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:5,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Assist Manager in developing and executing the Annual audit plan, and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal audits • Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
- Ensuring completion of Audit plan as per schedule for empanelled external auditors and providing guidance and support to them in execution of Audits • Provide value-added advice and support to business partners on the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products or services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control and compliance is maintained.
- Primary Responsibilities Business Responsibility Areas Planning Engaging with the Auditee for finalization of dates of Audit engagement and Assisting the Manager in the collecting information and documents relevant to be used for preparation of Audit Planning Memorandum (APM) Identifying transactional discrepancies/inconsistencies in data extracted form ERP/MIS through Auditing Tools, Exception Reports or Manual Analysis Participate in opening meetings with Auditee to explain the scope and objectives of the audit engagement to Auditee and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.