1. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has said that 5759 New Chartered Accountants got placements in various companies with an average Salary of 7.4 to 8.5 Lakhs in the last 3 Campus Placement Drives conducted in January and March this year.
2. Over 69 years ago, ICAI was established with about 1700 members and has grown to over 2.90 lakh members. ICAI and the profession have touched new heights and reached the unfathomed corners of the earth. Building blocks of the profession are being consolidated and empowered. Continuing with vigorous efforts towards exploring and making available ample opportunities for the members, the endeavour of ICAI has been to continually strive to serve the members to the optimum.
3. The USP of ICAI qualification has been an internationally benchmarked curriculum and exposition to practical training making the professionals groomed to the emerging needs of the job market. ICAI is also facilitating the members by effective placement and exploring new avenues of employment by organizing campus interviews for newly qualified Chartered Accountants seeking employment through ICAI.
4. Institute also provides sector-specific assistance in the improvement of skills of Members, consider their problems and issues pertaining to the career planning and other related matters.
5. In that endeavour, the Institute has been providing an employment opportunity to the newly qualified Chartered Accountants through Campus placement process that began in 1995 and during the years – 2006 to 2018, nearly 30,000 Chartered Accountants secured entry in the industry.
6. The 49th Campus Placement Programme for the newly qualified Chartered Accountants was organised by the Institute during February-March 2019 at 17 centres across the nation.
7. Prafulla P. Chahjed, President, ICAI said “This placement programme has attracted the highest ever participation from recruiters offering the highest number of positions since the inception of the Institute. Education and training at ICAI will ensure that its newly-qualified Chartered Accountant professionals have the critical rudimentary sense equipped with a sceptical approach.”
8. With a growing economy, the demand for qualified Chartered Accountants is growing dynamically across all sectors. As the custodian of the profession, ICAI has always remained committed to the highest standards of education and to promote ethical accounting practices.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.