- providing guidance to direct reports, typically comprising first-line managers and supervisors
- Ensuring clarity around priorities and goals for the entire functional area
- Approving requests for investment to a certain level of authority
- Managing overall financial budgeting for her function
- Approving hiring and firing requests within her group
- Guiding the talent identification and development processes for a group or function
- Working across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration for shared goals
- Interacting with senior management for reporting
- Working with senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning
- Communicating financial and goal results and key performance indicators to direct reports
Job role: Corporate Advisory Manager.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance, CA with 4-9 years experience.