ITC Ltd Recruitment 2021. ITC Ltd recruiting ICWA (CMA),B.Com for Finance Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
ITC Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Established in 1910 as the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, the company was renamed as the India Tobacco Company Limited in 1970 and later to I.T.C. Limited in 1974. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ITC Ltd
- Location :Trichy, Mysore, Bengaluru, Haridwar, Kolkata
- Post Name: Finance Executive
- Qualification: ICWA (CMA),B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:5,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Financial Accounting- Assist in review and preparation of Monthly Accounts, Inter Company Debit Note Accounting, Review of Accounts & GL analysis, Preparation of Quarterly Schedules etc.
- Audit Control- Coordinate with audit team for implementation of audit recommendations; Resolve issues if any during implementation
- Capex- Managing Capex Finance operations including Negotiation with suppliers, Ordering, Payments, Statutory Compliances, Retention & Advances, Bank Guarantees, LC, Transfer Pricing Regulation etc. Managing Budget tracking. Evaluating financial viability of all Capex proposals.
- Revenue: Ensure timely payment of all category related payments-contractors, admin, imprest cash, spares. Ensure compliance of company policies with regard to ordering and competitive quotations.
- Financial & Cost Analysis- Prepare monthly financial reports (e.g. material reports, scrap sales reports, finished goods aging report, sales report SKU wise and COGS); Prepare monthly profit and loss report for category; Assist in MIS on a month on month basis
- Assistance in Business Planning-Calculate COGS for the coming year based on inputs from procurement & manufacturing team and past performance data; analyzing impact of material & freight inflation, analyzing fixed cost.