Apple Hiring CA,Graduate for Trade Compliance – Customs Analyst .Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Tech technology companies, alongside Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Apple
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Trade Compliance – Customs Analyst
- Qualification: CA,Graduate
- Experience :05-08+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills – and acquire new ones. The successful candidate will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple.
- With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfillment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music, Apple Retail and Supply Chain.
- This role is part of our Trade Compliance team which supports Customs and Indirect Tax Compliance within India. The India Trade Compliance team is part of a wider EMEIA team consisting of 15 people supporting this activity across many jurisdictions.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-