Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple is looking to hire BA/BS/ Master’s degree or MBA for the Global Supply Manager role.Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Tech technology companies, alongside Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Chennai location & Global Supply Manager Role
Apple Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Apple
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Global Supply Manager
- Qualification: BA/BS/ Master’s degree or MBA
- Experience :06+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- We in the Global Supply Management team are responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies as well as recommending product innovations based on improving technology.
- As a GSM, you are should be interested in market dynamics, negotiation and pricing, manufacturing processes, and risk mitigation. – Develop a nuanced understanding of the commodity landscape to forecast industry trends and gauge emerging competitive forces.
- Identify changes in buyer and supplier power within core materials markets and use industry dynamics to Apple’s advantage. – Effectively work with suppliers to negotiate optimal terms for sourcing. Understand the trade-offs between cost, volume, and quality in order to strike agreements that meet Apple’s performance criteria and secure long term supply continuity.
- Collaborate across the Apple organization to ensure business objectives are met. Rapidly synthesize and communicate findings to senior leaders and to actively identify potential supply issues that can affect product strategy.
- Optimize global supply chain performance through cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking. Develop an in-depth understanding of value-added manufacturing processes and costs, reverse logistics, and market intelligence, and apply this knowledge to influence Apple’s future product roadmap and sourcing decisions.
- CMA Jobs
- CPA Jobs
- M.Com Jobs
- B.Com Jobs
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply