Apollo International hiring for Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Apollo International Limited is a Public incorporated on 25 August 1994. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 250,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 190,000,000..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accountant as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Apollo International
- Location : Tanzania, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience : 6 – 11 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in project accounting
- GST / VAT Compliance
- TDS /WHT knowledge
- MIS / Balance Sheet preparation
- Software knowledge of Tally
- Ready to travel on need base
- Work Experience of African country
About International Business Division :
- The International Business Division (IBD) of AIL is engaged in the export of a diverse range of products, equipment and projects.
- IBD is the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) and Project Management division catering to clients in Developing Countries.
- These include industrial raw material, capital goods and supplies, road making and construction equipment & material, Electrical generating, transmission and distribution equipment, Defence supplies, Educational and vocational supplies, Medical supplies, Automobiles and automotive parts etc.
- IBD Operates in several markets including Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Russia, the African Continent, Middle East, Latin America etc.
- IBD has a network of over 1200 internationally acclaimed associated manufacturing companies worldwide.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.