Apollo Hospitals Released Job Openings On 05/01/2022.Apollo Hospitals is a part of the multi-specialty healthcare group Apollo Hospitals with the core belief that Expertise is for Everyone. With the launch of Apollo Hospitals, the vision of our founder Dr. Prathap C Reddy of removing mobility barriers from healthcare has become a reality.Apollo Hospitals helps you get treated from Apollo certified doctors at any time of the day, wherever you are. The mobile app has features like E- consultation, online pharmacy, home diagnostic test and digital vault where you can upload all your medical history.
Apollo Hospitals Recruiting Any Graduates with 00 – 05 years of Experience for Regional Sales Manager (B2B) Position.Complete Details for the Regional Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:05/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To visit doctors, clinics, hospitals and other healthcare facilities with a vision to increase the referrals.
- To comprehend and implement effective promotional schemes aimed at retail/walk-in customers at housing societies, clubs, parks, shopping complexes etc.
- Identify high-traffic or suitable venues with an aim to generate awareness and interest in visiting the Lab/PCC
- Build client base within market segment for defined area
- Conducting Patient awareness program
- Introduce of the new test and technology and provide diseases wise test solution to the doctors
- Co-ordination with logistics, Lab, collection centers, patients and doctors.
- Target Vs Achievement in terms of revenue.
- Responsible for Outstanding revenue from client. Ensure timely collections
- Identifying & Analyzing new Market, Product Segments & new channels
- To effectively penetrate into the market in line with the business expansion plan & formulating strategies.
- To be adhered to prescribed reporting formats in terms of sales inputs and productivity parameters
- Regular interaction with the consultants and to encourage referrals to enhance the revenue
- To monitor various marketing inputs such as direct mail, telemarketing etc., to ensure effectiveness and ensure that immediate action is taken on potential leads
- To implement various marketing inputs effectively based on the guidelines provided by AHLL
- To ensure effective small corporate clients sourcing.
- To suggest innovative measures and avenues to enhance Lab/PCC/PUP revenue and profitability
- Meeting Specialty consultants like Cardiologist/Gastroenterologist etc.