Apeejay Education Society Hiring CA/CA Inter/B.Com candidates for Internal Auditor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Apeejay Education Society, established by the leading Industrial House of Apeejay Stya in the year 1967, has built a rich heritage of over five decades in the field of quality education through a family of 24 not-for-profit institutions, in various states of the country.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Internal Auditor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Apeejay Education Society
- Location :Jalandhar
- Post Name: Internal Auditor
- Qualification: CA/CA Inter/B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Ensure timely completion of Concurrent audit of bills
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Communicates audit findings by helping in preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.