Apeejay Education Society hiring B.Com for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Apeejay Education Society, established by the leading Industrial House of Apeejay Stya in the year 1967, has built a rich heritage of nearly four and half decades in the field of quality education through a family of 29 institutions, i.e. 13 schools and 16 institutions of higher learning, in various states of the country, along with the Apeejay Stya University India’s first Liberal Arts University focused on Technology & Research.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Apeejay Education Society
- Location : Delhi NCR, Noida
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience : 10 to 18 year(s)
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- You can mail your resume at vanisha.khatri @apeejay.edu or can call on 9717888593
Job Description/Skills Required
- Must be capable of drawing trial balance & carrying out bank reconciliation, creditors/ debtors reconciliation, stock reconciliation & passing other accounting entry independently.
- Must be capable of handling students fees collection, Fee reconciliation, MIS & other fees related reports.
- To coordinate with the auditors in conducting audit at school.
- Maintaining TDS challans, quarterly returns, preparation of TDS certificates, etc.
- Maintaining and keeping proper record of Petty Cash, Cash Book, Bank Book and all kind of related registers.
- Passing timely Journal Entries of the payment towards expenses.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.