Amity University Recruitment 2021. Amity University recruiting B.Com for Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Started in 1979, Kunstocom has been a remarkable journey of setting new milestones in design, assembly and development of products from concept to completion stage. We are IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and EMS/ISO 14001:2015 certified and our paramount concern has always been to provide result oriented answers to customer’s specific needs. Today, we are one of the leading company in the world offering one-stop-solution for Design, Mould manufacturing and Moulding of plastic components, with an impressive clientele present across the globe..Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Amity University
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:05-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitoring of financials for month end closings, and preparation of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet. 2) Detailed MIS & reporting related to all Plants / Division on various dashboards.
- 3) Laisioning with departments for Assessment of Sales Tax / GST / Subsidies etc. 4) Overall management of activities pertaining to secretarial and legal compliance.
- 5) Regular visit to production floor to identify and verify the specific cost drivers and Audit. 6) Monitoring of Inventory, reconciliation and valuation thereof.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.