American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting CA/CPA/MBA for Account Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Account Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: American Express
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Account Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA
- Experience:01-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for leading Balance Sheet Reconciliation Preparation and Analytics
- Lead with Innovation by effective use of contemporary technology & State of the Art Business Process
- Collaborate with key stakeholders – Account Owners, Regulators and Entity Controllers
- Lead and support new business & other entity related or process specific projects
- Continuously challenge the Status Quo and seek opportunity for redesign
- Ideate and implement data-driven business insights
- Identify repeatable & automatable processes
- Ensure Financial Integrity at all times and proactively identifying risks
- Ensure timely closure of AXP Balance Sheet Reconciliations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.