American Express is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for post of Financial Analyst.
Candidates can get more detail about notification through the link provided below . Please Join in whats app groups for daily alerts.
Role : Financial Analyst
.Qualification & Experience: B.Com / Or Specialization In Commerce Stream With Maximum Of 2 Years Of Experience.
.Salary : NA.
No of Vacancies : 1
Location : Gurgaon.
The Incumbent Shall Be Responsible For Research And Clearance Of Reconciliation’s By Passing Entries.
• The Incumbent Will Be Expected To Quickly Gain Detailed Understanding Of Inputs, Processes, Controls, Flows, Metrics, Risks, Sla And Outputs Of The Process Area.
• The Incumbent Will Be Required To Participate In Standardization And Continuous Improvement Initiatives As Well As Other Business Partner Initiatives.
• The Incumbent Would Be Required To Consistently Understand And Exceed Customers Requirements Whilst Ensuring Effective Teamwork At All Times.
• The Incumbent Should Be Able To Maintain High Accuracy And Productivity Standards. •The Incumbent Shall Support Various Initiatives / Projects For The Area.
• The Incumbent Shall Ensure That All Deadlines Are Continually Met And Adequate Controls Are Maintained Over The Processes Handled By The Team
• The Incumbent Shall Ensure Compliance With The Prevailing Policies And Procedures Besides Contractual And Regulatory Requirements As Applicable
• The Incumbent Shall Be Required, Among Other Things, To Maintain Close Contact With Customer / Business Partners, Technologies And Other Interface Groups
About the Company:
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online.
Click her for more details
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.