American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting CA/CPA for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: American Express
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CPA
- Experience:03-04+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Spearhead key initiatives to strengthen legal entity purity and enhance existing governance framework by identifying ‘out of the box’ opportunities and add value to the company
- Coordinate with multiple teams for variance analysis and governance structure Drive results in complex specialized projects / transactions working with multiple parties under limited supervision, involving preparation and review of MFRs and other documentation, as required Active participation in core process framework
- Financial & close governance, audit / exam support, board support, other enterprise wide exercises like resolution planning, LEG assessment Support in preparation and review of US-GAAP financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow), roll-forwards / schedules, statutory / regulatory filings like Y11
- Drive Balance Sheet governance exercise to ensure proactive clearances of unnatural, static, expired and unreconciled balances and other alarming items Identify improvement opportunities in existing processes (trending, variance analytics and commentary), legacy system set-ups
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.