Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
American Express is hiring Any Graduate.Don’t live life without it. Don’t do business without it. American Express is a global services company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services. An engine of commerce, American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Most of all, we help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations through industry-leading benefits, access to unique experiences, business-building insights, and global customer care. We enable our customers to do and achieve more…Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: American Express
- Location :Faridabad, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida
- Post Name:Collection Specialist
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience :01-06+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary: 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via Customer Experience scores. Purpose of the Role: Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact. Responsibilities: Meet metrics on VoCM, Quality, Contact Rate and Collection. Ensure maximum recovery on accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling. Minimum Qualifications: Critical Factors to Success: Ensure maximum recovery on accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling. Ability to have a good conversation with Customers to drive performance on effective Collections & Customer Service
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply