American Express Recruitment for Financial Analysis Manager for Gurgaon location.This position required CA,CPA,MBA qualification.The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
American Express ‘s Financial Analysis Manager important details:
- Role Name – Financial Analysis Manager
- Qualification & Experience – CA,CPA,MBA with 01-03 year Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Banking
- Location- Gurgaon
American Express ‘s Financial Analysis Manager Job Description :
- Project manage and drive CECL implementation from overall governance & controls standpoint. Capable of extensive coordination with multiple stakeholders as part of CECL governance framework
- Play a key role in ensuring credit reserves are adequately, accurately and timely booked
- Responsible for Credit metrics reporting & regulatory reporting
- Prepare monthly internal provision and reserve reporting and MIS in support of RIB Finance and communicating to business partners
- Support internal and external audit reviews and controls including SOX PRSA Management
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview