American Express Recruitment for Compliance Analyst for Gurgaon location.This position required CA,CS,LLB qualification.The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Role Name – Compliance Analyst
- Qualification & Experience – CA,CS,LLB with 03 years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Financial Services
- Location- Gurgaon
American Express ‘s Compliance Analyst Job Description :
- The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the day to day compliance responsibilities to support Travelers Cheques & Prepaid Servicing (TCPS) business line in the continued development, growth and maintenance of an effective Know Your Counterparty (KYC) Compliance Program. This position will perform the following functions:
- OFAC Sanctions Screening, Contract retention and documentation, PEP and Adverse News Screening, and KYC due diligence.
- Ensuring the robust monitoring of Global Sales limit of travelers cheques as defined by regulators.
- The KYC Compliance Operations Analyst will support “New Counterparty” Due Diligence as well as conducting the appropriate analysis on exiting Sellers within TCPS.
- The Compliance Analyst will respond to Global TCPS representatives’ questions and provide timely analysis for the guidance of our Seller Review Process with respect to compliance related issues.
- Helps draft and revise new and existing policies and procedures and adheres to a firm policy of KYS operations/functions as outlined in our current policy.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview