American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting CA,CPA,MBA for Financial Analyst II and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Financial Analyst II as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: American Express
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Financial Analyst II
- Qualification: CA,CPA,MBA
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review daily and month end accounting entries ensuring compliance to relevant internal policy and US GAAP accounting rules.
- Review of accounting entries passed by other finance and non finance teams enabling identification, reporting and escalation of unusual in a timely manner.
- Maintain adequate controls, documentation and audit trails to comply with US GAAP and internal accounting and close process policies and procedures.
- Perform regular reviews and deep dive analysis of the legal entity P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Produce monthly results, variance analysis and business commentaries for the AEBC Board and Senior Management.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly submissions to External & Regulatory Reporting
- Preparation and scrutiny of returns and statements filed with RBI in accordance with the RBI guidelines.
- Keep abreast of the RBI notifications and regulatory developments taking place in form, procedure and method of reporting to RBI
- Preparation of inputs required for various purposes including RBI inspection and Statutory Audit.
- Execute treasury instructions for daily funding, borrowings, deposits and investment
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.